Fieldbrook is seeking consultants/partners to work on an as-needed basis to provide support for our clients.
- Windows Server 2003, inside and out
- Windows Small Business Server 2003, left and right
- Windows Server 2008
- Active Directory configuration, optimization and troubleshooting
- Group Policy configuration and management
- Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010 - Design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting
- Security - you should eat, breathe and digest multiple layers of security
- DNS configuration, management and troubleshooting
- Spam control and Web filtering solutions
- Network topology design
- Firewall configuration, beyond the typical "home" firewall
- Remote access solutions
- Anti-spyware solutions and recovery methods
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry Internet Service configuration and troubleshooting very helpful
- This position is for a true, hands-on engineer that is able to provide independent and thorough troubleshooting as well as routine maintenance and support. The majority of our day-to-day requests are for troubleshooting rather than new implementations.
- You must be extremely professional with clients, even if
circumstances can be stressful for any reason.
- An outgoing personality and sense of humor go a long way.
- Our clients are located from Boston to Worcester, and from the North Shore down into Rhode Island. Most of our support requests can be completed remotely, but you should be available to travel to client sites if/when needed.
- Compensation will be based on experience and will be paid based on time actually worked.
- Benefits are not provided since this is a part-time position.
- Recruiters should not contact us for this position. Direct applicants only.
- No phone calls, please. Email only.
- Due to the large number of résumés that we may receive, we will not be able to respond to all submissions.
Note: The hyperlink above has been intentionally disabled to discourage address harvesters (spambots).